The FreeMotion i7.9 Incline Trainer, VMTL39811, is driven by a one-of-a-kind, rear-drive motor system that delivers quality performance with the softest deck cushioning. Also featuring the DRVS motor system, the high-performance FreeMotion Treadmill.
Experience the workout in full color: This high definition 10 in (25.4 cm) touch screen adds tech luxury to this machine. The tablet is where the workout comes to life, with real-route simulation by iFit® and Google Maps™, and customized workouts that never lose sight of personal fitness goals.
- Display Type 10 in (25.4 cm) HD Full Color Capacitive Touch Display
- Preset Programs Set A Goal Workout Center (Calories. Distance, Time, Pace) / Race Training Workout Center Heart Rate Workout Center / 8 Preset High Intensity Workout Apps (Combine Speed and Incline) / 8 Preset Incline Workout Apps / 8 Preset Calorie Workout Apps / iFit online Gerkin Fitness Test Assessments for Personal Trainer Evaluation
- Number of Programs 26
- Electronic Readouts Speed, Time, Incline/Decline, Distance, Vertical Feet, Cal, Cal/Hr, Pace
- Controls Digital Quick Decline Control -3% / Digital Quick Incline Control 0-30% / Digital Quick Speed Control 0-12 MPH
- 1-STEP™ Controls Yes
- Deck 1 in (2.5 cm) Double-Sided, Cushioned Deck
- Drive Motor 4.0 CHP Drive System
- Belt 22 x 60 in (55 x 152 cm) Non-Stretch, 2-Ply Commercial Belt
- Emergency Stop Safety Key and Clip
- Built-in Fan CrossFlow™ Workout Fan
- Decline / Incline Range -3% decline to +30% incline
- Connections 3.5 mm Audio Output Jack, USB Port (for charging and software update)
- Transport Wheels Yes
- Machine Weight 726 lbs (329 kgs)
- Dimensions 79″ L x 37″ W x 73″ H
- Step-up Height 10.7 in (27.3cm)
- Maximum User Weight 400 lbs (182 kgs)
- Running Surface 22″ x 60″
- Speed Range 0-12 mph
There are no reviews yet.