All items are shipped from 505 North Michigan Avenue – Kenilworth NJ 07033
- Lead time begins when a deposit and/or full payment has been received
- A.E.S. Fitness Corp. does not hold products in stock without a deposit or payment
- Equipment is subject to sale if a deposit and/or payment is not received
- Customer has 5 days to cancel an order without penalty. After 5 days there is a 20% restocking fee on any canceled items/orders
- Deposits are non-refundable
- There is a no return policy in effect on all custom equipment orders
- Equipment that does not fit into your facility or home and must be returned will be subject to a 20% restocking fee and customer will lose the applicable delivery charge on that item
For equipment leaving the USA credit card payments are not available. Please make all checks payable to A.E.S. Fitness Corp.
All equipment is the property of A.E.S. Fitness Corp until full payment is made and the order has been shipped.
All sales are final unless otherwise noted on your invoice.
If executing this agreement on behalf of a corporation, general/limited partnership, or any other legal entity, I declare that I am fully authorized to do so on its behalf. I further understand that A.E.S. Fitness Corp nor the carrier can be held responsible for shortages or damages if you do not note them on the freight bill. Any order canceled or returned can be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Purchaser hereby releases and holds A.E.S. Fitness Corp from any claims, demands, cause of action, damages, losses, costs, attorney fees, or expenses which may arise out of any injury from use of the equipment or dispute with the manufacturer regarding construction and/or operation of the