Body-Solid F500 Fusion 500 Personal Trainer
Take a modular approach to self-styled fitness, and establish a motivating presence in your own home.Multitasking rises to a new level when you configure the Fusion 500 multi-station gym into a system that works for you. Just add the stations and accessories that will help you achieve your specific fitness goals. Then, work out on your own time, at your own pace, in your own home. With its revolutionary functional training arms, design-forward aesthetic and motivating presence, you’ve found a new partner in total physical fitness with the Fusion 500 home gym. Design your gym to adapt to your available floor space and address your training needs, preferences and goals. Station to station, the Body-Solid Fusion 500 offers you a superior workout experience, with the function and flexibility to perform over 60 exercises, including: chest press, incline press, decline press, lat pull-down, leg extension, bicep curl, tricep extension, mid row, cable row, shrugs, shoulder press and many more. The Fusion 500’s single-stack, multi-function approach to home gym design offers you an amazingly versatile workout. Isolate individual muscles or introduce functional training into your routine to establish and sustain improved coordination, balance and stability. Whether you configure your Fusion 500 single stack gym to include a multi-hip station, vertical knee raise/dip station, leg press, weight-assisted pull-up station, inner/outer thigh station or chin-up attachment (or any combination of stations and accessories), form and function converge to provide you with balanced, biomechanically efficient upper and lower body development.
Advantages of using the Fusion 500 home gym
Owning club-quality fitness equipment encourages a very important aspect of strength training… motivation that will drive you to sculpt your body to its ultimate form. No personal trainer is available 24/7, but when you workout with the Fusion 500, a state-of-the-art traditional and functional training regimen is at your beck and call… in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
The Fusion 500 configures according to your specifications to offer you the option of more than 60 exercises, including:
- Chest Press
- Incline Press
- Lat Pull-Down
- Leg Extension
- Bicep Curl
- Tricep Extension
- Mid Row
- Cable Row
- Shoulder Press and many others
You’ll have the tools to lose unwanted pounds and replace them with lean muscle mass. You’ll create a workout regimen that renders fatigue a distant memory. You’ll increase your endurance and achieve results with each repetition.
The Fusion 500 modular multi-station gym is packed with the features of a high-end system at a price you can afford. Best of all, you’ll achieve your goals and enjoy the results of superior engineering and design.
- Advanced Press Arms – 4-position press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles. Advanced engineering has resulted in exceptional range of motion and full adjust-ability for any size user. The multi-grip press arm system delivers deep and effective muscle interaction for chest, incline and shoulder press movements. No need to sit on the floor to perform rowing exercises, simply grasp the mid row handles for an exhilarating mid and lower back workout that will increase flexibility, build strength and relieve lower back stress.
- Premium Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curl – with pivoting rollers that provides a full range of motion and allows you to feel your quads being worked through the entire range of movement
- Functional Training Arms – Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side-accessed workouts. Functional Pulleys allow users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles to exercise movements such as pec flys and converging presses. Featuring adjustable arms to allow you to change the angle of resistance 160 degrees, in 20 degree increments.
- Gas Assist Telescoping Seat – and telescoping back rest with multiple position cushion that ensures comfort and adjust-ability for any size user.
- Configurable Accessory Attachment Points – Two pre-cabled accessory attachment points that enable you to configure your Fusion 500 to be as individually unique as your personal goals and routines demand.
- Workout Placard – with 20 exercises examples included
- Best Home Warranty in the Business – Our exclusive lifetime, in-home warranty provides 100% coverage for every part on every piece of equipment, including normal wear items. Forever… period.
- Commercial Rated – This product is Commercial Rated and features a Lifetime Warranty on Frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods. 2 Years on Pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware. 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components
- 210 lb. Selectorized Weight Stack (Upgrade Available)Body-Solid Quality
- Frames – All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. The Fusion 500 features 50mm x 100mm 11 gauge oval tubing and 6mm upper support plates
- DuraFirm™ Pads – Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
- Finish – An electrostatic applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
- Pulleys & Cables – Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
- ISO9000:2000-Certified – Body-Solid fitness equipment is produced in out state-of-the-art ISO9000:2000-certified manufacturing facility. The ISO 9000:2000 certification is only awarded to companies that live up to the most stringent quality, design and customer support standards and is recognized worldwide as the sign of excellence.F500 Specifications
- 76″ L x 48″ W x 83″ H, 526 lbs.