Effective thigh workouts require a biomechanically correct machine to keep backs, butts and knees where they belong in order to isolate the targeted area and achieve optimum results. Body-Solid’s Pro Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine features a pop-in cam adjustment to users to select their own starting positional and range of motion. Four sealed, pillow-block ball bearing systems provide a smooth inner thigh and hip concentration. The biomechanically accurate foot posts and ergonomically correct bent-knee design angled seat eliminates lower back stress. Users face forward towards the weight stack, providing easy access.
The Pro Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine also has no-slip handgrips to assure user stability when exercising. With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid Pro Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system. Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
The Body-Solid Pro Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine lets you firm up your plans to tighten your thigh muscles. Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
- Frames: All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. We use heavy-gauge 2″x2″, 2″x3″ and 2″x4″ 11-gauge, high tensile strength steel in our mainframes.
- DuraFirm Pads: Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
- Finish: An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
- Pulleys & Cables: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
- Ergonomically correct forward-facing weight stack provides easy resistance adjustments and user privacy.
- Extra large rotating kneepads provide comfort and support during both the inner and outer thigh movements.
- 9-position seat back adjustments and dual, non-skid foot posts are designed to accommodate users of all sizes.
- Easy to reach pop-pin leg adjustments provide users a greater range of motion.
- Includes a 210 lb. weight stack with a 310 lb. weight stack option.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- Durafirm upholstery over 2” high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat back
- Full Commercial Rated
- Dimensions: 53″W x 40″L x 62″H (135cm x 102cm x 158cm)
- Product Weight: 475lb / 215.46kg
- Home: Lifetime of the original purchaser on the entirety of the product. This does not include Labor.
- Commercial: Lifetime on Frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods, 2 Years on Pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware, 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components