The Body-Solid Pro Dual Adjustable Cable Column is an achievement in design and engineering that stacks a virtually unlimited range of exercises into a compact 3′ by 4′ footprint. With a simple pop-pin adjustment, the vertically adjustable pulleys can be set for over 100 exercises at a level that is comfortable for any size user. It can be used as a freestanding unit or as a modular component to the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack multi-station systems.
The Pro Dual Adjustable Cable Column features a sleek, structural tube frame with a durable, powder-coated finish that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic. Full shrouds and covers ensure an extra measure of safety while enhancing its modern aesthetics.
The Pro Dual Adjustable Cable Column features impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys, including precision ground and sealed bearings to ensure prolonged cable life and smooth movement. 11-gauge 2.375″ x 4.625″ oval tubing on the main frame, combined with 3-gauge steel connecting plates and ½” diameter connecting bolts adds to the machine’s strength and durability.
The spun steel aircraft cables of the Pro Dual Adjustable Cable Column are 5.5mm in diameter and are rated to over 2500 lb., providing smooth movement and a safe workout.
Durable, electrostatically applied metallic powder coat finish with clear coat is applied to the Pro Dual Adjustable Cable Column in a two-step process, resulting in a high-quality, low maintenance finish protected from scratching, chipping and fading. Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
- Includes 200 lb Weight Stack
- Frames: All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. We use heavy-gauge 2″x2″, 2″x3″ and 2″x4″ 11-gauge, high tensile strength steel in our mainframes.
- DuraFirm Pads: Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
- Finish: An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
- Pulleys & Cables: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
- 18 incremental adjustments for multiple positioning
- User-friendly one handed adjustments on vertical pulley system for quick workouts
- Pivoting quad pulley design allows full range of motion
- Dual handle design for isolateral movements
- Mainframe: 2″ x 4″ high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded.
- Finish: Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- Cables: Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels.
- Weight Plates: Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversized nylon bushings for super-smooth operation.
- Guide Rods: Highly polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement.
- Instructional placard included
- Full Commercial Rated
- Weight: 443 lb (200.94 kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 43″ x 34″ x 83″ (1,092.20 mm x 863.60 mm x 2,108.20 mm)
- Home: Lifetime of the original purchaser on the entirety of the product. This does not include Labor.
- Commercial: Lifetime on Frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods, 2 Years on Pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware, 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components