Achieve a 6-pack that will make people sit up and take notice. A strong, functional torso requires well-defined abdominals and lower back. A successful workout of these complex muscle groups demands a routine built upon a foundation of consistency.
Body-Solid’s Pro Dual Ab Crunch Back Extension features a unique rotation position that provides correct, crunch-style movement for maximum abdominal contraction. The adjustable seat and foot hold-down rollers permit ergonomically correct pivot positioning.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, powder-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Pro Dual Ab Crunch Back Extension builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro Dual Ab Crunch Back Extension is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
The Body-Solid Pro Dual Ab Crunch Back Extension lets you use your gut instincts to build a stronger core.
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment. Over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Our equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
- Frames: All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. We use heavy-gauge 2″x2″, 2″x3″ and 2″x4″ 11-gauge, high tensile strength steel in our mainframes.
- DuraFirm Pads: Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
- Finish: An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
- Pulleys & Cables: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
- Dual function oversized 9″ diameter adjustable roller pad for comfort in use and proper alignment for both ab and back exercises.
- Counterbalanced resistance arm with 14 adjustable starting points.
- Biomechanically angled seat with 5 gas-assisted adjustable positions is user-adjustable to acheive proper pivot point for exercise.
- 6-position adjustable leg pad/foot brace provides stability for users of all heights.
- Includes a 210 lb. weight stack with a 310 lb. weight stack option.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- Durafirm upholstery over 2” high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat and leg hold downs
- Full Commercial RatedTECH SPECS
- Weight: 476lb
- Dimensions: 51″W x 43″L x 62″H (130cm x 109cm x 158cm)Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Home: Lifetime of the original purchaser on the entirety of the product. This does not include Labor.
- Commercial: Lifetime on Frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods, 2 Years on Pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware, 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components