Do you want to build up that chest of yours? What about those skinny arms? Bench pressing targets both of those areas and you will begin to see results quickly as long as you give yourself ample rest between your workout sessions. Aside from your pectoralis major, the bench press targets your anterior and medial deltoid and triceps. The Bench Press is the core upper body routine at the center of most workouts. The Flat Bench Press, or “Bench Press” for short, is the core of any upper body workout. Although it is mainly a chest exercise, the flat bench press works multiple body parts. It is important to have good posture throughout the lift. Drink plenty of water and take at least two minute breaks between each set. Water will help you stay hydrated and allow your muscles to function at high capacity, giving you an overall better workout.
- Photo shows optional bar and plates
- 2″x3″ heavy duty 11 gauge mainframe construction
- 1/4″ zinc plated solid gunracks
- Durable double stitched upholstery
- Electrostatically applied powdercoat paint finish, metallic silver
- Product Weight: 109lb / 49.44kg
- Width: 50.00in / 1,270.00mm Length: 68.00in / 1,727.20mm Height: 48.00in/1,219.20mm
- Manufacturer’s Warranty:
- Commercial: Lifetime on Frames, welds, weight paltes & guide rods, 2 Years on Pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware, 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components
- Home: Lifetime of the original purchaser on the entirety of the product. This does not include Labor.
There are no reviews yet.