The Body-Solid GSS50 Sissy Squat offers the perfect platform for training multiple muscle groups including abs, legs, and core while performing isolation exercises like quad-focused squats (sissy squats), deadlifts, russian twists, sit-ups and medicine ball tosses.
- Features on the GSS50 include a non-slip treaded footplate, comfortable padding on both leg and foot pads as well as an adjustable leg pad for behind-the-knee support. Constructed with a powder coated heavy-gauge steel frame, the GSS50 is as durable as they come and carries a full commercial rating.
- Intensify your workout by adding resistance with resistance bands, medicine balls, or dumbells.
- TECH SPECS
- Train multiple muscle groups: abs, legs and core
- Perfect for isolation exercises like quad-focused squats, deadlifts, russian twists, sit-ups and medicine ball tosses
- Powder-coated heavy-gauge steel frame
- Easy transport wheels and handles
- Non-slip treaded footplate
- Adjustable leg pad
- Resistance band attachment points
- Full commercial rating
- Lowest adjustment- bottom to top of roller 11”-15”
- Highest adjustment – bottom to top of roller 15”x19”
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Product Weight: 46.3 lbs.
- Dimensions: 43.5”L x 24”W x 19”H