Body-Solid Medicine Balls
Medicine balls are ideal for every day use because they are compact enough to keep in any room. Best of all, Body Solid has taken traditional medicine ball design and updated it with a fresh modern look and user-friendly features. Unlike weight machines that isolate and train individual muscles or muscle groups, medicine balls can be used to train the body to function as a unit. Gripped between the palms of your hands and swung in a variety of motions, they allow you to move freely through a full range of motion during exercise. They can also be used to increase dexterity, reflexes and coordination by bouncing them against a wall or passing them to and from single or multiple partners. Body Solid Tools Medicine Balls are a great way to incorporate fitness into your everyday lifestyle. They can be used on their own for a variety of twisting, squatting, lunging and throwing exercises, and they are ideal for a variety of group applications like physical therapy, aerobics and yoga. Whether you prefer group exercise or working out on your own, Body Solid Tools Medicine Balls are ideal companions for a lifetime of strength and fitness.
Medicine Ball Rack
The new Body Solid medicine ball rack GMR10 provides quality storage and design for just about any size medicine ball or dual grip medicine ball. The GMR10 provides vertical storage for up to 6 medicine balls or 6 dual grip medicine balls. The rack fits medicine balls from 2lbs to 16 lbs and dual grip medicine balls from 6lbs to 20lbs. The curved oval upright allows for easy access to every tier. Heavy gauge steel provides a stable and durable frame. The silver powder coat finish and modern look shows off your accessories in style. At only 21” x 22” foot print, the GMR10 is compact and functional.
- Includes (1) GMR10 Medicine Ball Rack and (1) ea. of 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 14 lb. Medicine Balls.Medicine Balls:
- Durable rubber construction for bouncing.
- Adjustable air pressure lets you control the amount of bounce.
- Textured surface ensures superior grip and handling.
- Ideal for a wide range of upper and lower-body exercises, including crunches, rotational twists and leg raises.
- Incremental weights between 2lbs and 18lbs. let you vary the intensity of your routines.
- Warranty: 30 Days against defectsMedicine Ball Rack:
- Product Weight: 24.2lb / 10.98kg
- Product Dimensions: Width 18.00in / 457.20mm Length 22.00in / 558.80mm Height 63.00in/1,600.20mm
- Lifetime Warranty of the original purchaser on the entirety of the (medicine ball rack) product. This does not include Labor.