Body-Solid GDCC200 Functional Training Center 200
Define the motions that are right for you and your individual workout goals with the Body-Solid GDCC200 Functional Training Center. This dual independent weight stack system provides dedicated Core stability training can lead to improved balance, coordination and stability. By efficiently working your body’s stabilizer muscles though a limitless number of exercises, the GDCC200 Functional Training Center offers strength-building results to users of all sizes. Unrestricted multiple planes of motion approximate the muscle activity required for many of the activities you do in everyday life. The Body-Solid GDCC200 features ergonomically designed adjustments and interchangeable cable handles engineered to put hundreds of strength-building exercises within your grasp.With a space-saving footprint, dual independent weight stacks, user-friendly ergonomics and adjustability and precision-fitted components, the GDCC200 Functional Training Center isolates an unbeatable value in today’s advanced fitness market. From cable crossovers and shoulder presses to pull-ups, leg kickbacks and everything in between, make a motion to improve your core, build your strength and increase your endurance with the Body-Solid GDCC200.
- Dimensions: L 72.5″ (1843mm) X D 42.3″ (1074mm) X 83.8″ (2128mm)
- Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and locking, universal attachment connection
- 11-gauge, 2″ x 4″ oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- Precision-fitted frame components constructed from commercial grade 11-gauge, 2″ x 4″ oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat
- 4.8mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 2,500 lbs.
- 20 independent height adjustments and 180º cable positioning
- Two 160 lb. weight stacks (weight ratio is 1/2 : 1)
- High-density foam rubber handgrips and handles
- High-density, injected molded end and foot caps
- Dual position pull-up bar
- Optional 50lb upgrade
There are no reviews yet.