Body-Solid Flat Incline Decline Bench GFID100, the all-new Body-Solid GFID100 Flat Incline Decline Bench is a stand-out FID bench suitable for both home and commercial settings.
The heavy-duty 3″ round steel frame can easily handle a load capacity of over 600 lbs while the back and seat pads lock into eight positions to align your body for perfect posture in all your exercises. Ultra-thick DuraFirm upholstery supports you comfortably through the most intense workouts.
Lock your legs in the leg lock-down featuring oversize rollers for extra comfort and stability while you perform upper and lower abdominal exercises as well as incline and decline strength training. With this cool Body Solid multi angle bench from sit-ups to military press exercise your body will be more anatomically correct.
Convenient transport wheels let you move the GFID100 effortlessly in and out of any rack for the ultimate in versatility.
- 6 Adjustment Positions
- Transport Wheels for Mobility
- In-Home Lifetime and Light Commercial Warranties
- 3″ Round Steel Mainframe
- Leg Lock-Down Rollers
- DuraFirm Back and Seat Pads
- TECH SPECS –
- Max User Weight: 600 lbs (1323 kg)
- Dimensions: 19″ H x 28″ W x 66″ L (49″ H when back pad is inclined) / (48.5 x 71.5 x 168 cm) (124.5 cm inclined)