Take a modular approach to self-styled fitness, and establish a motivating presence in your own home. Multitasking rises to a new level when you configure the Fusion 500 multi-station gym into a system that works for you. Just add the stations and accessories that will help you achieve your specific fitness goals. Then, work out on your own time, at your own pace, in your own home. With its revolutionary functional training arms, design-forward aesthetic and motivating presence, you’ve found a new partner in total physical fitness with the Fusion 500 home gym. Design your gym to adapt to your available floor space and address your training needs, preferences and goals. Station to station, the Body-Solid Fusion 500 offers you a superior workout experience, with the function and flexibility to perform over 60 exercises, including: chest press, incline press, decline press, lat pull-down, leg extension, bicep curl, tricep extension, mid row, cable row, shrugs, shoulder press and many more. The Fusion 500’s single-stack, multi-function approach to home gym design offers you an amazingly versatile workout. Isolate individual muscles or introduce functional training into your routine to establish and sustain improved coordination, balance and stability. Whether you configure your Fusion 500 single stack gym to include a multi-hip station, vertical knee raise/dip station, leg press, weight-assisted pull-up station, inner/outer thigh station or chin-up attachment (or any combination of stations and accessories), form and function converge to provide you with balanced, biomechanically efficient upper and lower body development. Priced at 210lb stack; more weight available.
- New curved, design forward aesthetic
- 50mm x 100mm 11 ga. oval tubing
- 6mm upper support plates
- 4 position standard Press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles
- Leg extension with pivoting rollers
- Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side accessed workouts
- Low row positions
- Lat pull down with wide groove pulley
- Telescoping back rest with multiple position cushion
- Gas assist telescoping seat
- Two Pre cabled accessory attachment points
- High density foam handle grips and chrome endcaps
- Weight stack shrouds
- Optional side pulley coversTECH SPECS
- Machine Weight: 655 lbs.
- Height: 83 in.
- Length: 76 in.
- Width: 48 in.Warranty
- In Home Warranty: Lifetime
- Commercial Warranty: Lifetime on Frames, Welds, Weight Plates & Guide Rods, 2 Years on Pulleys, Bushing, Bearings & Hardware, 1 Year on Cables, Upholstery, Grips and All Other Components