The state-of-the-art Endurance by Body-Solid T150 Commercial Treadmill is among the most durable treadmills on the market today with an industry-leading 4HP motor (commercial NEMA 5-20P plug) and several high-level, user-friendly features, functions and technology.
The standout 4 HP motor is one of the heaviest and most powerful in its class and allows the T150 Commercial Treadmill a speed range of 0.5-12.5 mph. Additionally, the motor has a 7” diameter with steel flywheels for a vibration-free running surface. The T150 also offers 0-15% elevation and incline settings for intense workouts.
The T150 Commercial Treadmill is constructed with large 2.4” (60mm) diameter sealed-bearing rollers, a wide 60”x22” running space and a max user weight of 400 lbs. A carbon fiber woven anti-static belt and a cushioned and shock-absorbed deck or running surface guarantee comfortable workouts and reduces wear and tear on user’s legs.
Durability is key with the T150 Commercial Treadmill as the unit was crafted with top-of-the-line materials and precise, accurate welding allowing it to withstand heavy use in commercial facilities. The T150’s strong frame is capable of handling users of all levels and the all-steel welded construction offers peace of mind.
Whether users are walking to stay in shape, integrating running into their HIIT (high-intensity interval training) workout or prepping for distance runs and competition, the T150 has the options and functionality to help them achieve their goals.
- User-friendly features like a built-in fan, easily-adjustable quick keys for speed and elevation and a bright white backlight advanced LED console displaying incline, speed, level, times, pulse, program, distance and calories burned make the T150 Commercial Treadmill standout from the competition.
- Integrated heart rate controls and monitors ensure users will have all the information they’ll need for an optimal calorie-burning workout. The T150 also features built-in speakers and 3.5mm audio input. Finally, a large stop button with an emergency stop safety key adds safety and peace of mind to any workout.Programs
T150 offers thirteen exercise programs (Manual, Cardio, Fat Burn, Interval, Hrc, Time, Calories, Distance, Gerkin, Usb, Custom 1, Custom 2, Custom 3)
- Manual: The user can make adjustment on speed and incline throughout the workout.
- Cardio: The program is designed to strengthen the heart and cadiovascular system. Level, Speed and incline can be adjusted during the workout.
- Fat Burn: The program is designed with moderate changes in speed and incline to stimulate fat burn. Level, Speed and incline can be adjusted during the workout.
- Interval: Walking and running speed intervals. Level, Speed and incline can be adjusted during the workout.
- Hrc: Heart Rate Control allows the user to select a target heart rate that he/she would like to maintain throughout the workout.
- Time: The user can set the time he/she wishes to spend during workout
- Calories: The user can choose the number of calories he/she wishes to burn during workout.
- Distance: The user can set the distance he/she wishes to exercise during workout.
- Gerkin: Firefighter training program to help you to improve cardiovascular endurance This program will gradually increase the training difficulty during the workout.
- Usb: The user can set up his/her own workout profile in the USB program. For more details.
- Custom (1,2,3): The user can set up a customizable workout profile allows both speed and incline control up to 16 segments.
- USB Program
- The Endurance T150 Commercial Treadmill allows users to set up his/her own workout profiles and create custom programs and collect performance data. Users can download the USB program here: ENDURANCE USB AP_v09.rar (Windows only)
- TECH SPECS
- Power Source: 110v Dedicated Commercial NEMA 5-20P
- Cord Length: 13’
- Drive Motor: 4 HP
- Incline Motor: 115 V | 0.8 A | 1/6 HP
- Speed Sensor: Reed Switch/Magnet
- Deck: 1.0″ (25.4 mm) cushioned and shock-absorbed
- Belt: Carbon fiber woven anti-static
- Rollers: 2.4” (60mm) diameter sealed-bearing
- Cushion System: 8-Point Elastomer Cushioning System
- Lubrication: Silicone recommended every 3000 miles
- Speed Range: 0.5-12.5 mph
- Incline Range: 0% to 15%
- Quick Access: Speed, Incline, Start & Stop
- Frame Construction: Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
- Console: Bright white backlight advanced LED
- Programming: Incline, speed, level, times, pulse, program, distance and calories burned
- Audio Features: Built-in speakers and 3.5mm audio input
- Product Weight: 285 lbs.
- Dimensions: 82” x 35” 59” (209 x 88 x 149 cm)