With a more comfortable seat than a traditional road bike and 20 levels of smoothly adjustable magnetic resistance, the Endurance B2.5U puts you in control. Everyone knows how to ride a bike, but not everyone knows how to build a commercial quality upright bike that will provide a lifetime of cardio fitness. The Endurance B2.5U Upright Bike offers commercial quality features that provide you with the feel of a top-end touring bike.
With a more comfortable seat than a traditional road bike and 20 levels of smoothly adjustable magnetic resistance, the Endurance B2.5U puts you in control of your daily ride. You’re free to adjust your workouts to suit your mood, challenge your endurance or maximize your cardio benefit.
The Endurance B2.5U’s advanced electronics provide you with the constant feedback you need to monitor your workout. Plus, with contact heart rate you’ll ride smarter and more cardio-efficiently.
Best of all, you’ll ride quietly and conveniently in the comfort of your own home. The Endurance B2.5U is commercially engineered and solidly built to provide you with a lifetime of cardio fitness.
Try to find a better upright bike or a more comfortably efficient workout, and you’ll end up at the health club. Rain or shine, when you’re ready to ride, the Endurance B2.5U is always ready to roll.
- Programs: Interval, Random, Hills, Fat burn, Manual, Cardio
- Feedback: Heart Rate, Distance, Speed, Time, Calories, Resistance Level
- Auto Start:Yes
- Workout Feedback Display: 3 LED Segments
- Workout Profile Display: 8 x 20 Profile Matrix LED
- Heart Rate Technology: Contact Heart Rate Readout
- On-The-Fly Programming: Yes
- Accessory Holder: CD & Water Bottle
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Resistance System: Magnetic
- Drive System: Super Silent Poly-V Belt Driven
- Flywheel: 24 lbs. Precision Balanced
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge welded steel with textured powder coat finish
- Handle Bars: T-Bar Style at console and Side Support with Contact Heart Rate
- Seat: 14-position recumbent with DuraFirm upholstery and contoured for lumbar support
- Pedals: Self-balancing with straps
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Power Requirements: Plug in
- Product Weight: 132 lbs.
- Height: 55 in.
- Length: 41 in.
- Width: 24 in.
- In Home Warranty: Lifetime for Entirety of Product, 1 Year Labor
- Commercial Warranty: Lifetime on Frames, Welds, Weight Plates & Guide Rods, 2 Years on Pulleys, Bushing, Bearings & Hardware, 1 Year on Cables, Upholstery, Grips and All Other Components