- Frames: All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. We use heavy-gauge 2″x2″, 2″x3″ and 2″x4″ 11-gauge, high tensile strength steel in our mainframes.
- DuraFirm Pads: Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
- Finish: An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
- Pulleys & Cables: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
- Dual function oversized 9″ diameter adjustable roller pad for comfort in use and proper alignment for both ab and back exercises.
- Counterbalanced resistance arm with 14 adjustable starting points.
- Biomechanically angled seat with 5 gas-assisted adjustable positions is user-adjustable to acheive proper pivot point for exercise.
- 6-position adjustable leg pad/foot brace provides stability for users of all heights.
- Includes a 210 lb. weight stack with a 310 lb. weight stack option.
- Works as a modular component on the Pro Dual 3-Stack and 4-Stack Gyms.
- Continuous welded, factory assembled weight frame
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys
- 11 gauge 2.375” x 4.625” oval tubing
- Electrostatically applied powder coated
- 5.5mm dia., 2500lb rated aircraft cable
- Durafirm upholstery over 2” high density foam
- 3 gauge steel connecting plates
- .50 dia. connecting bolts
- High density foam rubber hand grips and handles
- Industrially rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
- Adjustable seat and leg hold downs
- Dimensions: 51″W x 43″L x 62″H (130cm x 109cm x 158cm)
- Full Commercial Rated
- Manufacturer’s Warranty:
- Home: Lifetime of the original purchaser on the entirety of the product. This does not include Labor.
- Commercial: Lifetime on Frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods, 2 Years on Pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware, 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components
There are no reviews yet.