Featuring an easy-to-approach walk through design the BFRB1 is suitable for any level user. An adjustable lumbar-supported back pad and front handle allows maximum comfort for all sizes. Push yourself to the limit with eight levels of manual magnetic resistance and track your progress with real-time information on time, distance, calories and heart rate. Easy to move from location to location thanks to front transport wheels, the BFRB1 fits in any part of your home or facility. Offering both comfort and affordability, the BFRB1 is a great way to get a quality cardio workout.
- The BFRB1 5-Window LCD Display offers convenient readout of valuable information about the workout and allows the user to control workout resistance levels.
- The display is able to provide realtime information on Speed, Time, Distance, Calories, and Pulse.
- The display is able to be programmed to establish customized workout goals. The BFRB1 gives users the power to control their workout time, distance travelled and total calorie loss.Pulse Rate
- BFRB1 comes equipped with Heart Rate Contacts. The Heart Rate Contacts send your heart rate information to the console for processing. To measure Heart Rate, your hands need to firmly grasp the entire area of the Heart Rate Contact Sensors on both sides of the handlebar. There is no need to hold onto the contacts very tightly although holding onto the contacts loosely may produce a false readout.Pulse Recovery
- Pulse Recovery is an excellent guide for many types of training regimes that use recovery heart rate as a progress guide and to spot problems such as overheating or dehydration.
- Eight Levels of Magnetic Resistance
- Walkthrough Design
- Compact and Stable
- Contact HR Readout
- Five Panel Feedback LCD Display
- Two-Way Adjustable Seat
- Transport Wheels
- Dimensions: 51″L x 25″W x 40″HWarranty
- 5 years on the frame
- 5 years on motor (if applicable)
- 1 year on parts
- 1 year on electronics (if applicable)
- 3 months on wear parts (if applicable)
- 90 days on Labor.
There are no reviews yet.