Endurance by Body-Solid’s brand new B4R recumbent bike is commercial-rated and the perfect bike for anyone looking to get a high-powered cardio workout.
Many enthusiasts choose recumbent bikes for their comfortable, reclined seating design and Body-Solid’s B4R is no exception. An ergonomic design distributes the rider’s weight comfortably. The mesh seat back keeps your body cool during intense workouts. The wide walkthrough design provides easy access for any sized user and the adjustable seat pad ensures maximum comfort through even the most strenuous of cardio workouts.
The B4R features numerous pre-design programs to get you into shape fast: Manual, Strength, Cardio, Hill, Fat Burn, Interval, Speed Training, Fitness, Watt, Personal, Target Heart Rate and Random. Real-time feedback gives you your speed, RPMs, heart rate, distance, time, watts and calories in an easy-to-read display.
With a small footprint, the Body-Solid B4R Recumbent Bike is the perfect cardio addition to any commercial workout facility or home workout space.
- Light Commercial Warranty
- Walk through design
- Compact and stable
- Transport wheels for easy mobility
- Resistance Level: The resistance level display is located on the upper left side of the screen . There are 24 resistance Levels to choose from.
- User Profile: The User profile display is located on the upper right side of the screen. There are 5 user profiles can be entered into the program.
- Heart Rate: When the user’s heart rate signal is detected via heart rate sensor on the handlebar or wireless chest strap, the user’s current heart rate will be displayed in the middle right side of the screen.
- Time: Time display is located on the lower left side of the screen. It shows the total elapsed time or remaining time based on the current program.
- RPM/Speed: RPM/Speed display is located in the lower middle side of the screen. It will alternate the display between RPM/Speed. The unit for Speed is either Miles-per-Hour or Kilometers-per-Hour based on current console setting.
- Distance: Distance is located on the left side of RPM/Speed Display. The unit is either Miles or Kilometers based on current console setting.
- Watt/Calories: Watt/Calories display is located on the lower right side of the screen, It will alternate the display between Watt and Calories.
- Dimensions: 69″ L x 26.25″ W x 48.5″ H / (175.5 x 67 x 123.5 cm)