The 9.33 Premium Series treadmill brings the latest design and technical innovations to your home, and has the natural feel of an outdoor run or walk. Whether running or walking, the 9.33 treadmill provides an exceptionally smooth and fluid feel. An innovative design adjusts belt speed to foot speed–fully complementing and supporting your natural stride–while a unique suspension system cushions impact and stabilizes lateral movement, reducing impact on joints, increasing comfort and minimizing fatigue. With a full range of workout programs (16 in total) and advanced options, you’ll be able to customize your workout and follow your progress as you achieve your fitness goals.
- Durable design for home use
- Ground Effects Impact Control System: Unique suspension system cushions impact and stabilizes lateral movement, reducing impact on joints, increasing comfort, and minimizing fatigue.
- Easy-to-read, intuitive console: Access QuickStart, Programs, and User IDs with one touch of a button. Tap Control keypad is user-friendly with “quick key” functions. The 9.33 offers a unique workout log and a personal best tracker to keep you motivated during your workout.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: A combination of easy-to-use handgrip sensors and wireless heart rate telemetry allow you to monitor your heart rate during workouts. SmartRate displays your heart rate to keep you in your target zone for improved cardio-training and weight-loss results.
- Options menu offers greater choice: The options button allows you to customize your workouts by viewing additional metrics, entering weight and age, or selecting the goal you want to work toward.
- Safety features: For added assurance, the magnetic safety key and stop button will immediately turn off power when activated. Password protection ensures that the machine can be locked and unlocked at your discretion.
- 3.0 hp continuous-duty motor runs cool and quiet, providing substantial power and torque at all speeds.
- Integrated fan on the flywheel aids cooling
- Diagnostics: Set weight, age, workout stats, interval speeds, and inclines for each user
- Accessory holder for water bottle, portable music, reading material and more
- QuickStart lets you begin workout with the push of a single button
- Speed: 0.5 to 12 MPH
- Incline: 0 to 15 percent grade
- Running surface: 22 x 56 inches
- Programs: 16 total, including 1-mile, 10k course, 5k course, 2 custom, 1 heart rate, 1 interval, 1 manual, 1 random, 3 run, 3 walk, 1 weight loss
- Dimensions: 79 x 34 x 56 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 335 pounds