Despite the additional price tag (compared to the X1), the Life Fitness X3 Elliptical Trainer is ever popular. Popular more so with the avid trainer, as the WhisperStride Technology keeps things remarkably quiet & smooth, no matter how hard your push yourself or the machine.
Again, the X3 Elliptical Trainer is available with a choice of either the Basic or Advanced workout consoles, with the price being reflective. The Basic console provides an extremely easy-to-use interface with the essential workout programmes you’ll need to maintain an effective fitness regimen. The Advanced Console includes the notable addition of 5 heart rate programmes.
- – Frame: 1.5″ x 3″ (3.75 cm x 7.5 cm) welded steel frame
- – Maximum Step-up Height: 11.5″ (29 cm)
- – Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs (135 kg)
- – Pedals: 6″ x 7″ (41 cm x 18 cm) oversized pedals
- – Power Requirements: Plug-in (All major voltage configurations)
- – Resistance System: Eddy current
- – Unit Height: 62″ (157 cm)
- – Unit Length: 65″ (165 cm)
- – Unit Weight: 205 lbs (93 kg)
- – Unit Width: 27″ (68 cm)